Friday, December 12, 2008

39 years ago...

my mom became the luckiest woman on the planet when I was born...Hee Hee! Yes, today is my birthday, one year away from 40! No, I will NOT be posting a picture, unless I can scan and upload one of my baby pictures (and I was a cute baby!) Tonight, my mom, Sarah and I are going to a movie (Australia) and back to mom's house for a "slumber party." Tomorrow morning we are having breakfast at my favorite breakfast restaurant in Portland, Mother's Bistro and then we plan to do some Christmas shopping. Michael gave me a gift certificate for an hour-long massage and this morning Owen and Austen proudly presented me with the gifts they had chosen themselves, a pair of dangly heart earrings and a dove holding a pearl necklace. I'm wearing them with love!

No comments: