Saturday, June 27, 2009

Honoring Jason

Today we traveled up to the Seattle area to celebrate our nephew Jason's graduation from high school and departure into the army (he leaves tomorrow for boot camp.) My sister-in-law outdid herself with decorations, food, activities. The kids had a blast.

The party was a Army theme, complete with tons of Army favors (parachute guys, army men, bubbles, etc.) which my boys were all over...


Ben, in particular, coveted these balloons...

and finally got them (and a static hair do)...



Owen finding joy in a squirt gun...


And Ben being patriotic...


Randy...


Jacob...


Jason(with blue cap), Tori, and Matt...


Our Seven Boys...


Michael with his brother, sister, and mom...


Face painting fun...









And Ben in Candy Heaven...


1 comment:

Its Me, Sherri said...

Oh my gosh- Jason in the military! wow, good for him. i am trying to talk Randy into doing the same. He has time though. I could not believe how big Matt, Jason and Tori all. Tori looks just like Sharon to me. Allan looks the same, Sharon looks the same but more and more like her mother. Penny looks great!!! Colleen looks the same,and Michael is getting old n gray- poor guy! It was great to see all those pix! Looks like you all had a blast- I am learning how to work this thing. I have to figure out how to put pix up. Speaking of Pix,.. u know how I told yout hat I had my cheapo little 99 dollar camera? WELL NOT ANYMORE- took my nephews to the beach yesterday and dropped it in the wATER! damn..